Easy Gluten Free Flapjack
I’ve tried a few different gluten free flapjack recipes but this one is my favourite. It’s very simple and can be rustled up in under 30 minutes!
You will need:
- 6oz margarine or butter
- 4oz sugar (brown if you want)
- 6oz gluten free rolled oats
- 2oz gluten free self raising flour (I use Doves Farm)
- Pinch of salt
- Grease the baking tin with a little butter using a paper towel. Turn on the oven to 160 C/325 F or gas mark 3.
- Melt butter over a low heat
- In a bowl, place the sugar, oats, flour and pinch of salt
- Pour in melted butter into the oat mixture
- Spread into a tin
- Place into the oven for around 20 minutes, checking after 15 mins. When the flapjack is ready it will be golden in colour